1. Dhodap 4750 feet high Consider as one of the most beautiful Fort in sahyadri Situated in Kalwan taluka in the Nashik district.The base village is called as hatti from where one can start to climb the fort.It takes 3 to 4 hrs to reach caves of Dhodap.From Dhodap one Can easily Spot Kanchana Manchana ,Rajdher ,Koldher ,Indrai ,Sade Tin Rodga, chandwad Fort to The East,Chota motha Bandya ,Rawlya -Jawlya, Markandya, Saptshrungi, Kanhergad to the West, Chaulher Dolbari Range to The North.
2. West Side View From Dhodap
3. Dhodap Shendi
4.Beautiful View From Dhodap To Rawlya- Jawlya Route
5. Dhodap to Rawlya Jawlya Route
6.Rawlya-Jawlya Kanhergad From Tiwari Wasti Plateau
7. East Side View From Rawlya
8. West Side View From Rawlya
9. Saptshrungigad From Markandya Saptshrungigad Col
10. Satmal From Saptshrungigad
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ __ __
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin,socks.
3. Water (3ltr minimum).
4. some eatables preferably biscuits ,dry fruits ,namkeen
5. Sleeping bag/ sleeping mat, Blanket
6.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
7. extra newspapers
8. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
9. TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory).
10. Haversack to put all these things.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume During Trek
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Style: Camping; Hiking; Rappling; Tent; Test; Trekking
Date: 12 Jan to 13 Jan
Duration: 2 days
Last Booking Date: 10 Jan
Distance: 265 kms From Pune; 230 kms From Mumbai
Transpotation : By Private Bus