Wild Trek Adventure & Outdoors Pvt Ltd Invites You For Most Awaited Rajgad-Torna-Boratyachi Nal -Raigad Jumbo Trek(Batch 5) on 23 Nov to 25 Nov 2018.
1.One Historic Old Route
2.Two Capital Forts
3.Three Important Fort
4.Pal Khind And Mohari Village Tent Camping
5.Thrilling Boratyachi naal
6.Different views of Rajgad ,Torna ,Lingana & Raigad
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin,socks.
3. Water (3ltr minimum).
4. some eatables preferably biscuits ,dry fruits ,namkeen
5. Sleeping bag/ sleeping mat, Blanket
6.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
7. extra newspapers
8. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
9. TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory).
10. Haversack to put all these things.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume During Trek
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Style: Camping; Hiking; River crossing; Tent; Test; Trekking
Date: 23 Nov to 25 Nov
Duration: 3 days
Last Booking Date: 20 Nov
Distance: 55 kms From Pune;200 Kms From Dadar
Transpotation : By Private Bus