Wild Trek Adventure & Outdoors Pvt Ltd
Invites You For Offbeat Trek to Kondnal-Makarandgad-Hatlot Ghat Range Trek on 01 & 02 Dec 2018.
Max Height:4055 ft (Makrandgad top)
Kondnal Is Old Route Between Ghonaspur Village in Satara District & Birmani Village In Ratnagiri District. It Takes Around 5 to 6 hrs Hrs To Reach Ghonaspur From Birmani Village.All Route Covered With Boulders.As We Go up We Can Easily Spot Mahipatgad,Sumargad,Rasalgad .Kondnal End In Beautiful Village Called Ghonaspur Also The base Village Of Madhumakrandgad Provides Magnificent Vies Of Koyna Backwater And Mahabaleshwar.Ghonaspur Village Is Situated at South Side Of Makrandgad.
Mallikarjun Temple Situated at Foothills of Makrandgad
Makrandgad fort was constructed by Shivaji Maharaj in 1656 at the same time when Pratapgad was constructed. This fort was though of less importance as it did not command any trade routes or pass but, it was a link between Pratapgad and fort Vasota.
Hatlot Ghat Is Old Trade Route Between Hatlot Village in Satara District & Birmani Village In Ratnagiri District. It Takes Around 4 to 5 hrs Hrs To Reach Birmani Village From Makrandgad.Hatlot Village Is Situated at North Side Of Makrandgad.
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin,socks.
3. Water (3ltr minimum).
4. some eatables preferably biscuits ,dry fruits ,namkeen
5. Sleeping bag/ sleeping mat, Blanket
6.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
7. extra newspapers
8. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
9. TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory).
10. Haversack to put all these things.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume During Trek
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Style: Camping; Hiking; River crossing; Test; Trekking
Date: 1 Dec to 2 Dec
Duration: 2 days
Last Booking Date: 28 Nov
Distance: 265 Kms From Dadar; 215 Kms From Pune
Transpotation : By Private Bus