Wild Trek Adventure & Outdoors Pvt Ltd
Invites You For Nashik Treat Chaulher-Pimpla-Mohandar-Ahiwant-Ramshej Trek on 10 & 11 Feb 2018.
Chaulher : Chaulher One Of the Best Fort In Nashik District Famous For Its Architecture.Easy Hike Starts From Chaulherwadi To reach Top Of Chaulher It Takes Around 1.30 hrs to Reach the Top.Satmala View Is Magnificent From Chaulher Also One Can Easily Spot Mulher Mora Hargad Salher Salota Bhilai.Dir Bhavjay Peak Looks Very Prominent From Chaulher.Also There Are Many Water Tanks.Moti Take Contains Portable Water.
1.Chaulher As Seen From Base Chaulherwadi
2.Beautiful Architecture Of Chaulher Door
Pimpala/Kandala Fort : One Of the Most Isolated Fort In Nashik Region.It Takes Around 2.30 Hrs to Reach the Top Of Pimpla Fort.Pimpala Fort Famous For its Needle Hole Which is biggest in Maharashtra.Pimpla Fort Rises 1130 m From MSL Provides Beautiful View Of Takara Salher Salota And Remaining Dolbari Range.
2.Pimpala Needle Hole Salher Salota Takara View
Mohandar Fort/Mohindri/Shidka Fort : This Fort Lies Near To saptshrungigad. On The Way to saptshrungigad one Can Easily Spot A mountain with Needle Hole.From Base Village It takes Around 1.30 Hrs to Reach the top .You Get Very Close View Of Ahiwant Fort & Satamala Range Especially Saptashrunggad And Markandya Rawalya Jawlya.Mohandar Famous From Its Needle Hole.There Are 7 to 8 Water tanks On the Top Of Fort.
1.Satmala Range From Mohandar Fort
2.Needle Hole on Mohandar Fort
Ahiwant Fort: Ahiwant Fort Massive Fort Located 55 Kms From Nashik . This fort is an important fort in Nashik district. The three forts Achala, Ahivant, and Mohandar are very close by. The other two forts were constructed to guard the Ahivant fort. Captain Briggs has described it as a large and shapeless hill, remarkably bleak and unhealthy.It Takes Around 1.30 Hrs to reach The Top Of Ahiwant.There Are Many Ruined structure to visit .
Ramshej :is a small fort located 10 kilometres north-west of Nashik. Ramsej fort saw the war against Mughal Empire for six and a half years.The first killedar (leader) was Suryaji Jadhav, but after five and a half years he was transferred and a new killedar was appointed. Mughals conquered Ramshej Fort by paying Bribe to the new killedar.
1.Intact Door Of Ramshej
2. Ramshej Fort View
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume During Trek
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
2.Beautiful Architecture Chaulher Fort Door
3. Chaulher Balekilla
4.Chaulher Stairs Dir Bhavjay And Salher Salota Is Visible
6.view From Pimpala Fort
7. Mohandari Fort
8.Ahiwant And Budhalya
10. Ramshej Fort
Style: Camping; Hiking; Test; Trekking
Date: 10 Feb to 11 Feb
Duration: 2 days
Last Booking Date: 8 Feb
Distance: 275 kms From Dadar ;300 kms From Pune
Transpotation : by Private Vehicle