We at Wild Trek Adventure & Outdoors Pvt Ltd
glad to invite you ALL for every hardcore trekkers dream trek “ALANG-MADAN-KULANG (A-M-K)” IN JUST 2 DAYS (Batch 13) on 17 & 18 Nov 2018
AMK Is undoubtedly One of the most Demanding trek in Maharashtra.If you haven’t Done it you haven’t finished trekking in Maharashtra.This trek is the test of ur mental & physical stamina ,confidence & endurance.this massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great scenes in Maharashtra.All three forts stands high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget.
WTA providing you opportunity to complete this GRAND trek in just 2 days with ease.
Group On Madan Kuland Traverse
Tricky Descend Madan-Kulang Traverse
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin,socks.
3. Water (3ltr minimum).
4. some eatables preferably biscuits ,dry fruits ,namkeen
5. Sleeping bag/ sleeping mat, Blanket
6.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
7. extra newspapers
8. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
9. TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory).
10. Haversack to put all these things.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume During Trek
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Style: Camping; Hiking; Rappling; Rock Climbing; Test; Trekking
Date: 17 Nov to 18 Nov
Duration: 2 days
Last Booking Date: 15 Nov
Distance: 200 kms From Pune;170 kms From Mumbai
Transpotation : By Private Bus